This intensive, highly practical course provides an introduction to team dynamics and teaming.
It’s ideal for either Coaches, Mentors, Businesses and Individuals who develop and manage teams, and HR Professionals who want to support team coaching.
An immersive & experiential program requiring full and active engagement.
WHO IS THE COURSE FOR?
• Professional Coaches who are looking to expand their skill set outside of 1-2-1 coaching to include or transition to team coaching.
• Business Leaders, Line Managers, Team leaders who want to know more about how to coach teams effectively.
• HR Leaders and Professionals who want to help deliver a programme to support team coaching through their business.
• Facilitators and other trainers / professionals working with teams and looking to expand their toolkit.
3 full day in presence, english & portuguese programme:
2, 3, 4 MAY 2023, Lisbon (9 am – 6 pm), by Prof. David Clutterbuck.
Practical Activities & Debriefing in Portuguese at the end of each day, by Ana Teresa Penim (MP EMCC Global)
• Classroom Group Practice & Practical
• Individual & Group Reflection
• Coursework: Reflective assignment
TOTAL COMMITMENT HOURS:
37 hours (classroom hours, practice within the group, further reading and reflections) of which:
• 21 h (classroom hours)
• 13 hours of self-study (reading, planning and reflection)
• A broad understanding of team dynamics
• How and why teams behave as they do
• How helping the team understand its own systems can have a radical positive impact on how it achieves its goals and purpose
• How to effective streamline a team coaching program
• Provides a solid base for developing the skills and knowledge required for effective team coaching
• The opportunity to connect and network with other team coaches and support each other during the learning journey
• 12 months free CCMI membership
• 12 months free membership to the PERILL team diagnostic platform (worth £750 a year). Members can use with unlimited numbers of teams and save huge amounts (other providers charge up to $1500 per team)
• At least 1 year in a role associated with team development & 1-2-1 coaching/mentoring.
• Practising 1-2-1 mentor/ coach, typically accredited at Foundation level or above; utilising some team concepts, theories and models to inform practice in their own team or with another team.
IS IT RECOGNISED BY ACCREDITING BODIES?
This Team Coaching Program is accredited by both the EMCC and ICF.
Successful candidates will receive:
• a Certificate of Accreditation from CCMI/YouUp which you can use to claim 37 hours of CPD and for 20.25 CCE’s for ICF members (10.5 Core Competency (CC) and 9.75 Resource Development (RD) units;
• automatic recommendation for the Team Coaching Foundation ITCA(Individual Team Coach award) from EMCC Global;
• automatic recommendation for the European Individual Accreditation EIA(an individual Coach / Mentor level award at Foundation level) from EMCC Global;
Please note: Whilst the ICF has published its Team Coaching Competencies and conducted a pilot programme (early 2022) it has not yet published its final training requirements or accredited any training programs. Until this has been established, all graduates will receive a certificate with 20.25 CCE’s to support their ICF submission.
PRICING, DATES & TIMES:
Course fee 1750€ (VAT free)
• 25% with application until 28th February 2023
• 25% until 17th March 2023
• 50% until 17th April 2023
(The course will have a limited number of participants, who will be admitted in order of enrollment)