This intensive, highly practical workshop provides an introduction to team dynamics and teaming. It’s ideal for either businesses and individuals who manage teams, HR professionals who want to support team coaching or a professional coach with an evolving practice. It’s the first of three courses within our Team Coaching Programme, leading onto Practitioner level, and Senior Practitioner level. It’s the first stage on the journey from coaching individuals to coaching teams, providing a solid foundation and toolkit to help the team, through its leader.
- 3 full day English virtual programme:
2, 3, 4 MAY 2023 (9am – 6pm GMT) by David Clutterbuck
Debriefing in Portuguese, at the end of each day, by Ana Teresa Penim (MP EMCC Global)
- Classroom Group Practice & Practical
- Individual & Group Reflection
- Coursework: Reflective assignment
TOTAL COMMITMENT HOURS:
37 hours (classroom hours, practice within the group, further reading and reflections) of which:
- 12 hours are workshop days or online equivalent in theories and models
- 12 hours of skills practice & reflection
- 13 hours of self-study (reading, planning and reflection)
PRICING, DATES & TIMES:
- A broad understanding of team dynamics
- How and why teams behave as they do
- How helping the team understand its own systems can have a radical positive impact on how it achieves its goals and purpose
- How to effective streamline a team coaching program
- Provides a solid base for developing the skills and knowledge required for effective team coaching
- The opportunity to connect and network with other team coaches and support each other during the learning journey
- 12 months free CCMI membership
- 12 months free membership to the PERILL team diagnostic platform (worth £750 a year). Members can use with unlimited numbers of teams and save huge amounts (other providers charge up to $1500 per team)
WHO IS THE COURSE FOR?
- Professional Coaches who are looking to expand their skill set outside of 1-2-1 coaching to include or transition to team coaching.
- Business Leaders, Line Managers, Team leaders who want to know more about how to coach teams effectively.
- HR Leaders and Professionals who want to help deliver a programme to support team coaching through their business.
- Facilitators and other trainers / professionals working with teams and looking to expand their toolkit.
- At least 1 year in a role associated with team development & 1-2-1 coaching/mentoring.
- Practising 1-2-1 mentor/ coach, typically accredited at Foundation level or above; utilising some team concepts, theories and models to inform practice in their own team or with another team.
- This is an immersive & experiential program requiring a full and active engagement.
IS IT RECOGNISED BY ACCREDITING BODIES?
Our Team Coaching Programs are accredited by both the EMCC and ICF. Successful candidates will receive:
- a Certificate of Accreditation from CCMI/YouUp which you can use to claim 37 hours of CPD and for 20.25 CCE’s for ICF members (10.5 Core Competency (CC) and 9.75 Resource Development (RD) units)
- automatic recommendation for the Team Coaching Foundation ITCA (Individual Team Coach award) from EMCC Global
- automatic recommendation for the European Individual Accreditation EIA (an individual Coach / Mentor level award at Foundation level) from EMCC Global
- Please note: Whilst the ICF has published its Team Coaching Competencies and conducted a pilot programme (early 2022) it has not yet published its final training requirements or accredited any training programs. Until this has been established, all graduates will receive a certificate with 20.25 CCE’s to support their ICF submission.
APPLY TO THE TEAM COACHING FOUNDATION COURSE HERE
(The course will have a limited number of participants, who will be admitted in order of enrollment)