WHO IS THIS PROGRAMME FOR?
- 1-2-1 Coaches with greater skills to support leaders in developing coaching cultures within their teams; and to experiment with team facilitation for the teams of 1-2-1 clients.
- Leaders with the skills and knowledge to build coaching cultures in their teams.
- HR Professionals with “team literacy” to engage with Coaches and Leaders in team development.
Participation based on the following entry criteria:
|Length of Experience||1 year in a role associated with team development and 1 to 1 coaching/mentoring (includes a Leader coaching his or her Team)|
|Breadth and depth of Role||Practicing 1-2-1 mentor/coach, typically accredited at Foundation level; utilises some Team Concepts, Theories and Models to inform practice within their own Team or with other Teams|
|Number of Teams||Minimum of 1 or more|
|Contextual Setting||Single Context or more|
|Client/Colleague/Participant Feedback||Minimum of 2 within the last 12 months. This can be through two way feedback in formal performance appraisal; or feedback from Leader Clients about how coaching has helped them address issues with their Teams|
DAY 1: UNDERSTANDING TEAMS AND TEAM SYSTEMS
Discussion of theory and principles of team learning, team evolution, function and dysfunction. Special emphasis is given to the team as a complex, adaptive system within other complex adaptive systems.
DAY 2: THE ROLE OF THE LEADER IN CREATING A COACHING CULTURE WITHIN A TEAM
Discussion of theory and practice. Exploration of the functions of leadership and how these may be distributed within a team. Participants work with real cases of teams they are familiar with. Creation of team development plans for real teams.
DAY 3: THE ROLE OF THE COACH IN SUPPORTING LEADERS IN CREATING A COACHING CULTURE
A largely practical day, in which we explore the system of the leader and the team and how coaches can help leaders have the conversations they need with their teams.
The final wrap up of learning focuses on the next steps participants want to make in their journey as a leader or coach.
The course will be carried out ONLINE, through an active and interactive methodology, using different dynamics and practical cases, experienced in high-performance organizational contexts.
- 1, 2, 3, September 2021
- Online course
- 09am – 4pm (GMT)
- Total Study Hours: 37
Participants will receive a Certificate of Completion from CMI / YouUp
Graduates can also apply to the EMCC Global to become fully accredited as ITCA ‘Individual Team Coach Accreditation – Foundation”, subject to paying any applicable fees (eg Membership & Accreditation fee) and meeting the Accreditation criteria (based on Team Coaching Experience, Supervision, Client & Reflection Logs).
This Programme is approved by International Coaching Federation (ICF) and the European Mentoring & Coaching Council (EMCC Global).
ICF has awarded the course at 20.25 hours (10.5 CC + 9.75 RD).
EMCC Global has recognized this course as ‘Individual Team Coaching Award – Foundation level’ with 37 study hours.
Graduates of this course will be able to use this certification towards other professional accreditation (eg ICF & CIPD as training hours).
- 1500€ – EARLY BIRTH until 15 June 2021
- 1650€ – After 16 June 2021
- 3 days Team Coaching Foundation Course, online, by Professor David Clutterbuck
- Digital Course Manual (other suggested pre-reading textbooks are not included)
- Team Coaching Foundation Course Certificate by CMI/YouUp
- ICF CCE: 20.25 hours (10.5 CC + 75 RD)
- Possibility to apply to the EMCC Global to become fully accredited as ITCA ‘Individual Team Coach Accreditation – Foundation”
(subject to paying to EMCC Global any applicable fees and meeting the Accreditation criteria).
- Payment Conditions:
- 50% of the course fee with application
- 25% of the course fee until July 30
- 25% of the course fee until August 15
- Cancellation policy: See more details on cancellation policies on the Terms & Conditions at YouUp website.
APPLY TO THE TEAM COACHING FOUNDATION COURSE HERE
(The course will have a limited number of participants, who will be admitted in order of enrollment)