TERMS & CONDITIONS
YouUp – The Coaching & Mentoring Company is a CMI partner, dedicated to upholding the highest standards of excellence for its programs and materials. Consistent with these standards, we ask you, as programme participants, to abide by these terms and conditions (“YouUp Terms of Participation”). These Terms of Participation apply to all YouUp programmes, courses, retreats, seminars, events or other activities in which you may participate, including online or virtual courses and activities.
By following the policies that we make explicit here, we request that you honour the many years of cultivation and excellence of this body of work, your investment in your own development as a coach or leader through this work, and your ability to be of service in alignment with this work.
Photography, Video, and Audio Recording
Occasionally, we may record sessions in various media for instructional or marketing purposes. Your registration for, and participation in YouUp Programmes includes your explicit permission to use any such recordings for such purposes without further notice, unless you advise us in writing otherwise.
In consideration of all those associated with this work we make these policies explicit. We are actively examining ways that we can share more and more materials in the spirit of generosity; at the same time, we are also committed to upholding the integrity, quality and reputation of YouUp and CMI Programmes.
Please note that all the names and logos are proprietary trademarks of YouUp and CMI and are protected international trademarks. Similarly, materials that YouUp/CMI uses or furnishes are either owned by us and protected under copyright or used by us under license. Attendance at YouUp/CMI Programmes does not, in and of itself, confer any rights to use YouUp/CMI trademarks or copyrighted materials.
We are committed to facilitating the incorporation and use of YouUp/CMI methods, techniques and resources. Towards this end, we regularly confer permission to reproduce and distribute certain materials, including for commercial use, through the granting of direct permissions requests and through third-party permissive licensing regimes. You are encouraged to avail yourself of these materials; please contact us should you have any questions regarding licensing and permissions.
Please also note that you may NOT under any circumstances:
- use the YouUp or CMI trademarks or variations thereof in any description of a product or service, or in any way that creates confusion with our trademarks and their usage.
- apply for, register, or attempt to register the YouUp or CMI trademarks or variations thereof.
- use the YouUp or CMI trademarks or variations thereof for purposes of search engine optimization or for creating sponsored Links or search results.
- use the YouUp or CMI trademark or variations thereof in any way that implies affiliation, sponsorship, certification, or endorsement of either you or your services.
- offer to train others in YouUp/CMI methodology as a workshop or training to individuals or groups as a coach, mentor, HR or leadership training. We have highly skilled faculty who deliver this training after several years of apprenticing with us. Please contact us if you are interested in this faculty path for yourself.
By sharing any ideas, comments, suggestions, questions or other material with us, you grant us permission to use, reproduce, display, perform, modify, transmit and distribute such material in any manner, including in connection with YouUp /CMI programmes and activities, and you also agree that we are free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques that you provide us for any purpose.
Designations Upon Completion of YouUp / CMI Programmes
- Following completion of one or more YouUp / CMI Programmes, you may state generally that you have been “trained in YouUp / CMI methodology.”
- Following successful completion of each Programme level you may progress to the next level of those Programmes.
Cancellations and Refunds
You can ask us to be replaced in the course by another person, until the eve of the first day of the course.
If you must cancel your participation in any retreat or course, all fees paid minus a cancellation fee will be refunded, as long as the below conditions are met. If those conditions are not met, no refunds will be provided.
Cancellation fees are as follows:
- 30% retreat if cancellation is received fifteen or more days before the retreat.
If you transfer your registration to a later available and already announced date for the same retreat at least fifteen days prior to the retreat start date, a 20% transfer fee per retreat will be charged at the time of the transfer, and the full amount of your paid registration will be credited towards the then-current pricing for the new retreat dates.
If your transfer request is received less than fifteen days before your retreat, no refund will be provided. Once transferred, credit must be used within a year or your registration will be cancelled, and a refund provided minus the cancellation fee above
We may change the terms of these YouUp / CMI Terms of Participation from time to time on a going-forward basis. A current version these Terms of Participation is posted on the YouUp website. It is your sole responsibility to check the YouUp website from time to time to view any such changes to these Terms of Participation.